The ITIL Toolkit
The ITIL Toolkit is a collection of resources brought together to accompany ITIL.
The materials included are intended to assist in both understanding and implementation, and are therefore targetted at existing ITIL users and beginners.
The toolkit includes:
- A detailed guide to ITIL and service management
- The ITIL Factsheets - 12 two page documents, serving as a concise summary of each of the ITIL disciplines
- A management presentation, inclusive of speaker notes
- An ITIL audit/review questionnaire and reporting set based on MS-Excel
- Materials to assist in the reporting of the above results (eg: presentation template)
The ITIL Toolkit is very widely employed, and is more fully described on the ITIL Toolkit Web Site. On purchase it is provided as a download.